Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Diferrent Aspects of Love- A Series

Vanity

Serene comfort wander tranquil in compose,
A stranded vanity glitter, in thy eyes repose,
Docile consent of thy heart draped in seductive praise;
Wondrous wonder glow, what needed noth engage.
Withered fragrance obviates, but love ignores thy gaze,
I marvel how thouth is befooled by the accolade’s praise!
Naïve, thy trapped in thouth beauty’s cage;
As thee is detached astray and rejoice by marvel praise.
Freedom allures thee within thy false pretense,
Whereupon; beauty’s depth rests deep within thyself,
That what hath thou within, praises cannot steal;
Vagrant hope assures that thou shall surmise thy appeal.
Shall thouth tranquil within; innocence muse,
What beauty’s use doth thou use?
My welter’d thoughts acquaints me;
I nod with my thoughts, my love;
For thouth shall never be free.

-The End-

Hope


Thy breath’ed the sweet air that breath’ed by the spring,
Thy eyes reveal the glory of a golden heart over the mean;
Words depart thy lips, with love; conveying more than they mean,
The breeze commune with thy lustrous hair, for the fragrance of thy hair she is keen.

Thy vision through my rags, is an eternal sight I shall behold,
I thank thee, my love; for the fortune bestowed but never foretold,
I curse the ‘time’, fate’s greatest ally; for he is to be blamed,
For he left my dearest dear, only as a picturesque; in moment’s frame.

My rags fade with the essence of my foe,
Wealthiest wealth drapes me, but beneath it the ‘me’ is no more,
I muse; will the golden heart be pardoned for me, to be seen?
Or, will I stand alone now, with my labyrinth; in these vast meadows green?

-The End-

No comments: