Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 29, 2010

On Nature

For the moon
O' blessed is the man who transpire thy beauty,
An ivory cosset vivid on my desolate soul;
When the aisle of the departed sun doth fade,
Thy smiling bliss upon the night cascade

Afar thee gaze, but not afar thou lit,
Thy serene comfort gaze, my heart doth keep;
Blemish is thy faced, but pristine thy beauty,
For Age, cannot thy beauty bound keep.

Echo of beauty's resonance, i doth feel;
Whereth thy beauty surmise, no mortal can steal!
But steal I can, a glimpse of thee to feel;
For a gaze upon thou, tranquil my ordeal.

-End-

For the praises of the earth

Born thee in thy devine glory clad,
Saga of life in thy bosom made,
The flows and stills of life i cannot negate,
For thee O' holiness, was me and mankind made.

--End--


For the love of the moon

Adore doth I, as adore does Time,
For he soothes for thee, the day to night;
Bemused by thy love, he atones within his forlorn sigh;
Desolate he dons into seasons, for a glimpse of thy sight.

--End--

No comments: